Fire Alarm Advanced Bundle
This self-paced online training series covers the other codes that affect fire alarm systems, the authorities that affect fire alarm systems, fire alarm plans and code requirements and the inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire alarm systems once they are deployed. Complete all six modules and qualify for .6 CEU.
These modules are included in the series:
- Authorities and Requirements
- Fire Alarm Plan and Code Requirements
- Remote Station and Protected Premises Fire Alarm Systems
- Commissioning Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm System Testing
- Fire Alarm Inspection and Maintenance
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand building codes, explain the purpose of the model building code and describe jurisdictional requirements.
- Define key terms, including building fire alarm system, dedicated function fire alarm system, releasing fire alarm system, initiating device circuit, signaling line circuit, notification appliance circuit, and dedicated leased line.
- List the items required for a proper fire alarm system commissioning process and explain why a thorough inspection of the system is required prior to any testing and when a fire alarm system is considered commissioned and define the owner's responsibility for fire alarm systems.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Minimum Computer System Requirements
Continuing Education Units (CEU):
Expected Duration (hours):